What I want to be when I grow up. Some things have sub category choices.
A. Join the Canadian Forces again?
- Combat Engineer (Ball busting work but ya get to blow shit up , oh, and diffuse explosives )
- Nurse (4 years attending college, gone for the summers, and then posted wherever, cough, cough…)
- Supply Tech (In the rear with the gear…)
- Electrical Distribution Technician (Kinda boring same ol’ same ol’… glorified electrician)
- Aerospace Telecommunication & Information Systems Technician (Playing with Electronics, computers, etc,…)
B. Pick "one" trade and just do it (civilian)?
- Electrician (Unemployed when the economy tanks…)
- Power Engineer (Get dirty kinda work, working with generators, power systems, boilers, etc. but the pay is really decent…)
C. Build a Varda and become Gypsy Traveller selling wares? (No retirement plan though)
D. Save our cash, buy some land in the mountains, build a bunker and wait for it all to end? (No retirement plan needed)