Well it has been a while since we have lived in Edmonton but my work has taken us back home (well in 27 days…). We are all very excited about it as we have been away from our friends and family up here for far too long. Looking forward to a new adventures…, new job…, still working the bugs out on new housing but that will tend to itself. An old school house, apartment block, would be awesome should anybody know of anyplace with a minimum of 4 bedrooms to rent with a preference for North, North/West Edmonton, or Edmonton Area.
- On the way home to Edmonton…
- Mulcair defends dual citizenship, accuses PM of parochialism, hypocrisy
- Never mind the Patriot Act, watch your thumb drives – Page 1 – Security
- Focus on crisis, not money, Attawapiskat chief urges
- Does the CRTC’s billing decision make you more likely to switch to a small ISP? – Your Community
- Tundra Buggy Cam – Pearls of the Planet – Polar Bears – explore
- Shameful for businesses to be open during Remembrance Day ceremonies.
- TransAlta Corp. admits to market manipulation